Friday, October 23, 2015

Upcoming Appearances


I'm excited to announce some upcoming public appearances. They're all gatherings that I would recommend, so come on by, say hello, and get your book signed. 
October 29, 2015: University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA.
In connection with the museum exhibition, "The Art of James Gurney," I'll come to Philadelphia for a digital slide lecture, booksigning, and reception.
Public Presentation: Thursday, October 29: 1 - 2:30 pm, Levitt Auditorium
Reception: Thursday, October 29: 3 - 4 pm, 
at the Von Hess Gallery, Anderson Hall, 333 S Broad StreetPhiladelphia, PA 19107

April 14-15, 2016: Portrait Society Conference, Washington, DC
I'll be doing an opening lecture, a breakout session, reportorial sketching, and other surprises. This is the best convention if you like head painting from life.

September 11-17, 2016: SKB Workshop, Dubois, Wyoming
I'll be a featured instructor, with lectures, demos, and camaraderie. This is a week-long intensive workshop with multiple instructors, and an emphasis on outdoor painting and wildlife art.

October 28-30, 2016: Spectrum Fantastic Art Live, San Francisco
I'm thrilled to be a featured guest, with lectures, book signing, sketching. They're still announcing the other guests, but one will be Bruce Timm. The event will be hosted by Arnie & Cathy Fenner, John Fleskes, and Academy of Art University, one of my favorite art schools.


1 comment:

Jared Cullum said...

Awesome! I hope to see you in DC. I'll have to look into going to that conference. Sounds fantastic.